Digital Microwave Radio System Solutions
- Sagittar Licensed Band SDH Digital Microwave Radios (6 / 7 / 8 / 11 / 13 / 15/ 18 / 23 / 26 /28 / 32 / 38 GHz)
Sagittar SDH Digital Microwave Radio System: the SGT-LCS series radios have throughput speeds up to 1Gbps (with XPIC, IEEE1588v2 and SyncE)
LCS Radio – Digital Microwave Radio System – up to 1Gbps
Please refer to the following document for technical specifications on the Sagittar LCS SDH Digital Microwave Radios, which allow 1Gbps using 7xGbE (native Ethernet), up to 32E1/T1 or 2xSTM-1 ports as service interfaces.
Please follow this link to download the PDF Brochure
Sagittar Licensed Band PDH Digital Microwave Radio System ( 7 / 8 / 13 / 15 GHz)
Download the PDF Brochure for the Sagittar Licensed Band Digital Microwave Radios.
- Sagittar High Performance Antennas (for use at 6 / 7 / 8 / 11 / 13 / 15/ 18 / 23 / 26 /28 / 32 / 38 GHz)
Download the PDF Brochure for the Sagittar High Performance Antennas.
Sagittar License-exempt Band PDH Digital Microwave Radio System (5.8 GHz)
Download the PDF Brochure for the Sagittar 5.8GHz License-exempt Band Digital Microwave Radio System.
- Sagittar Standard Performance Antennas used with Sagittar License-exempt Band PDH Digital Microwave Radios (5.8 GHz) – 0.3m, 0.6m, 0.9m and 1.2m
Download the PDF Brochure for the Sagittar Antennas that are used with the Sagittar License-exempt band 5.8GHz Digital Microwave Radios.
1. What throughput will I achieve with a Sagittar Digital Microwave link?
2. What do the components of a Sagittar Digital Microwave link look like?
Sagittar Microwave Radio Links – Africa, Middle East and SE Asia
Sagittar Microwave Radio Link Solutions
Email us at [email protected]
Or, please follow this link to ask questions and request additional information.