Sagittar SDH-Packet Digital Microwave Radios
The SGT-LCS SDH radio series microwave radios have capacity up to 1Gbps (with XPIC, IEEE1588v2 and SyncE).
Sagittar’s SGT-LCS wireless backhaul product line, includes both TDM and Ethernet high-capacity products.
All SGT-LCS radio products have advanced microwave radio. The SGT-LCS radios have a comprehensive built-in management system. The SGT-LCS provide a complete solution for mobile backhaul, private networks and last-mile extensions.
LCS SDH-Packet Radio – up to 1Gbps
Please refer to the following document for technical specifications on the Sagittar LCS SDH-Packet Digital Microwave Radios. Service interfaces include 7xGbE (native Ethernet), up to 32E1/T1 or 2xSTM-1 ports.
Please follow this link to download the PDF Brochure
Please follow this link to see Typical throughput and latency for LCS microwave radios.
LCS SDH-Packet Radio Features
- Up to 1Gbps Ethernet and up to 32 x E1/T1s in one single unit
- Covering full frequency band 6-38GHz, all ETSI & FCC channels for 7-56MHz
- Ideal for building hybrid networks
- Support XPIC, double-capacity over same bandwidth using CCDP technology
- Integrated synchronization solutions (Sync ETH, IEEE 1588v2, Native)
- ACM (Adaptive Coding and Modulation) and ATPC (Automatic Transmit Power Control) for high-availability and high-density deployment
- Up to 4K active VLAN entries allows building many port-to-port network paths for specific customer services
- Advanced Multilayer compression techniques for additional capacity
- Jumbo frame size supports 9600 bytes, which allows using longer header info (VLAN) and transmitting more useful content and fewer headers, thus further increasing total throughput
- Advanced Ethernet features like Spanning Tree allow building secure and self-healing networks
If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact us.
Sagittar Microwave Radio Links – Africa, Middle East and SE Asia
Sagittar Microwave Radio Link Solutions
Email us at [email protected]
Or, please follow this link to ask questions and request additional information.